The simplest things can warm the heart and make a child giggle like no tomorrow. Life is complicated enough and I aim to simplify as much as I can. You don't realize how time really does fly when you add more elements in your life. Whether that's children, a marriage, family, work - the more you add, the less time you have. People would always tell me when you have kids, you'll see just how fast the time goes. I can hardly believe my baby is eight-and-a-half months old, and my little toddler is two-and-a-half, with a spunky attitude and killer smile. Both of their personalities just puts a silly grin on my face and makes my soul ache, and within the blinks of the day-to-day activities, I feel I am missing out on so much.
Today we had some down time to just sit and play. That felt good to just hug and love on them as we ended the day. Don't forget to enjoy those little moments, even if they are few and far between.
No comments:
Post a Comment