One day at a time, we each take a step in life. Life with color - rich with love, blessed with moments and filled with wonder.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Warms the heart
Afternoons are the best time of day when I pick up the kids. When I greet them at the door of their classrooms, they are just a-runnin' up to me with smiles. With their arms out and high-pitched squeals of delight - I am just in heaven to hug them so close after a long day of work. It's certainly moments and days like these that I'm ever thankful for their unconditional love and affection. Even though they are getting much smarter each day, one thing they can count on is that mommy and daddy love them with all our hearts. My heart is filled with love and joy just thinking about them and how they make me feel when the work-day is done is indescribe-able.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment