Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Lil Mama

Our little girl is so like me it's not even funny. But maybe all little girls are like their moms in some way right? They watch you and mimic your every move. She likes to put on my high heels and wear pretty dresses...but the funniest thing is how she dotes on and disciplines her little brother. She will scold him just like I do and has such the attitude to go along with it. Her sassiness is so cute at times, but makes me really think about what I say to her and her brother. It is very true that they will do exactly as you do or repeat your every word. It really shouldn't surprise me when she wants to be just like her mama - attitude and all. I just hope she doesn't pick up my bad temper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment