Thursday, June 9, 2011

Night of Bliss

Last night both kids slept through the entire night without a peep, and boy did I enjoy it. I can't remember the last time we had an uninterrupted night of purely great sleep. For those who enjoy their sleep - like I do - I woke up refreshed and ready to go. It took them both a little nudging to get going, but once they did, they were all smiles. It's funny how we can continue the same routine, day-in and day-out, but for whatever reason, some nights are better for sleeping than others. I often wonder if their minds are so busy processing the day's activities that they get a bit restless. I can only imagine the vivid dreams they are having as I did when I was a child. I honestly can't remember what they were, but I do remember having those dreams.

I pray for continued restful sleep each and every night. I'm lucky I get some zzzzz's before they start their little episodes of "milk," or "potty." I have no idea how my hubby manages to be their savior each night they are up. I'd be an uber-zombie if I had to handle it. Thank goodness for my saintly mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment