Monday, March 7, 2011

Dance Machine

Our little bubba-louie is a lean, mean, dancin' machine. Who would have thought a toddler not yet 18 months old can get down on it like he does? During my brother's wedding last month, he cut rug like nobody's business. The band was just captivating to him, and he just let loose. Granted, he was extremely tired and sugared up on boatloads of candy as his lunch and dinner - but that didn't stop him. He was fearless!

I thought it was surely a fluke that he just liked to wiggle and jiggle that little bottom of his...but my sister gives him her cell phone when she has the music pumpin' and he is just in dance heaven. Just tonight we were watching the end of Mulan and he jumped off the couch to do his dance routine to 98 Degrees.

I love my little dancin' don. His smile is infectious and his hip-shakin' will just make you giggle until you decide to join in his happiness. I think he has the right idea. Who cares if anyone is lookin'. Just do it and share the laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment