Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day With Mommy

Saturday I got to spend the whole day with the kids - plus one. Our niece stayed over Friday night for her usual sleep-over...and surprisingly I did pretty well with all of them with no extra support. Granted, I wouldn't want to do it everyday, but I was particularly proud of how well the kids behaved and how sane I was at the end of the day. I even took a short venture out to Target with all three of them, and they got along quite well. The kids got to enjoy strolling down the toy aisles (well, at least the girls), and I got to get them out of the house for a short period of time. Sometimes when I doubt myself, I realize that I'm' really a lot stronger than I give myself credit for. Maybe I'm just so stubborn to believe I could fail at something, so I give it my all. But, for this one day of being mommy to three, I'll just give credit to the kids for keeping each other company and for allowing me to just be present to answer their demanding food requests. I guess if you feed them enough, they will remain happy - even if you set rules on just about everthing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment