Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Streakers

Who knew that little toddlers like to run around the house naked? Both kids tonight got a wild hair and wanted to run around in their birthday suits before their bath, and particularly afterwards. I wondered if it was the soothing lavendar bath soap I used to get them that way? (Which would have been the complete opposite effect). Either way, the bare-ness of both of them were just outrageously funny. Their dimpled tooshies and mongolian spots were jiggling from room to room, all the while screaming of course. We both had to chase them down to get them dried up and clothed, but they were fussin' when the fun had to end.

Maybe there are days when running around screaming and naked is just the boost you need to settle down for the night. I'm sure it would have been nice to join in on the mischieve-ity, but I was laughing too hard at their innocent gestures of silliness that all I could do was enjoy the moment for what it was. Pure. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment